Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Kitchen craftiness part 3

There has been a relentless stream of kitchen creativity happening this summer.  It all started with a simple batch of snickerdoodles and the need to cut grocery costs.  But it has developed into a fabulous adventure into the world of baked goods (we've entered Pastryland, a new take on the original). 

While I've been doing my part by making ever-so-simple snickerdoodles and bread (in a breadmachine I confess), my boyfriend has been upping the ante (as you can see from kitchen crafty posts one & two).

His treats this week were twofold: lemon meringue pie and banana cream pie!














If he continues at this rate, I'll have turned into a giant pastry (pie perhaps, or dare I say tart?) by summer's end.  No complaints here.

No comments:

Post a Comment